Saturday, June 6, 2009

Signing on Monday

After searching on foot and via internet I have found a house to live in! Yippee!! It is actually a townhome but a home none-the-less. I am very excited about it and will be moving in 2 weeks. I decided not to buy at the present time simply b/c it is too much paperwork and I need to get moved in and start to work ASAP. This home is currently empty right now and the homeowner lives in Korea so I would bet I could buy it at a later time if I decide to do so. I can't wait, can you tell I am excited? It is near Colbert Hills in Manhattan, KS. 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath and a 2 car garage! It sits on a corner lot with a little stream back behind it, which minimized the chance of having odd neighbors.

The outside of the house
The entryway
Laminate floors - I really like the style & color! In the living roomThe kitchenThe dining areaMaster bedroom The master bath that leads into the walk-in closet (and my friends Audra & Laura)The guest bath - the other 2 bedrooms are adjoined by the bathBedroom #2

Bedroom #3The laundry room, it is upstairs which is really nice!There are lots of pictures I should have taken but didn't, like the 1/2 bath on the main floor, pantry, hall closet, backyard, garage, etc... But I will post more pictures as the house comes together and filled with all my stuff.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Wahoo! Congrats...you already know I love the place :) Funny picture of Audra and I in your closet!

Can't wait for the first girls' weekend slumber party!!

Sara said...

Yay Christie! It's so pretty! I can't wait to visit ;)