Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Furniture

A few weekends ago my mom and I went furniture shopping! My new favorite past-time, which I have put myself on a spending hold for the moment. Here are some pictures of what I bought. Sorry about the quality of the pictures, all I had with me was my phone and I don't care what phone you have, a camera phone just doesn't produce high quality pictures like a camera does. But I use it rarely so I guess posting pictures just once isn't bad.

My new queen bed - I got a mattress & box springs too
Upclose on the headboard

Bistro height dining room table
Large wall mirror -- I love this!TV stand or entry table, not sure what I will use it for yetWasher & Dryer with pedestals :) I did get a black side-by-side refrigerator with water & ice in the door

No comments: