Monday, June 29, 2009

Pictures of the new digs

Here are pictures of my new home. I really do love it. I will try to give you a good idea of the layout.

This is the wall to the right as you walk in the door. Pretty proud of how straight the pictures are :) And this the wall to the left as you walk in. You can see the edge of the stairs.The living room & dining room as you enter into the house. Notice the bistro height table & chairs, I love them!View of the kitchen from the dining roomTV area
Fireplace. Thanks to my mom for the awesome picture above it. The kitchen is behind it. Dining room to the left, half bath to the right and the garage door is to the right too (has the bags hanging on it)Half bath, pantry door & garage door
View of front door & entry way from living room. View of entry way from 2nd floor UpstairsGuest room to the right of the top of the stairs
Jack & Jill bathroom between guest and officeOne view of the office, it basically has furniture that I don't know what to do with in it :)
My bedroom, I forgot to take a picture of the bathroom & walk in closet. Later I guess

3 comments:

Amber said...

Love it! Can't wait to come and visit. Maybe the Hadley,Jillian and I can hang with you while Mike is at a game.

laura mcpherson said...

LOVIN' it all!!!! I really like that you put that little desk there by the front door. That will be the perfect spot to set stuff when you come in. Everything is really coming together. Your bed looks heavenly :) Did you already have that purple bolster pillow. It's perfect!!

I am checking my calendar! Barrett and I MUST come for a little overnight visit sometime. I'll have to get with you to plan something.

The fountains in the park look like fun!

Unknown said...

yea!! love, LOVE the new pictures!! what a great time in your life!!