Monday, June 1, 2009

Memorial Day Extravagaza!

So I hope to get caught up on blogging today, but no promises :) Here are pictures from Memorial day weekend at Beaver Lake. I had so much fun and can't wait for next year! My friends Kate & Dan, they went to optometry school with me, have an amazing house right on Beaver lake in Rogers, AR. It seems so surreal that I have friends that have a house like that. This year they threw a wedding shower for 2 other optometry school friends, Erin & Nick. I think there was only a handful of people that were not from optometry school, but lucky for them there wasn't much shop talk. Enjoy the pictures!

Megan & Jules on the boat
Megan, Emily (Jules' sister) & me
John, me & Angela
Megan, Joe, Kate & Dan Kate, Megan, Julianne, me & AngelaKate, Megan & JulesJules & me - I miss living with you and DP!Joe & DanJohn, me, Nick & Angela - I love those pendant lights!The first night we were all at the lake Joe went out for a boat ride and somehow cut his foot, pretty bad and couldn't walk on it so Derrick carried him down the path to the boat the next day, what a good friend!Angela & Erin (bride to be) with the flabongoBrothers! (Jake, Sam & Nick, groom to be)Joe & Derrick with the flabongoLuke driving the boat with Aunt Jules. He loves the boat! Such a water baby. He didn't even care that the water was a little cold he was getting in and splashing around and loving it!
Angela & Erin getting readySuch a little manDebbie (Megan's mom) and meSistersEmily, Jules, Megan & KateJake & MeganMegan & MeMegan on the wakeboardDerrick on the wakeboardEmily trying to wakeboard for the first time, she did awesome!Waiting out the rain - which was a bit of a blessing b/c we all would have been really sunburned if we would have been in the sun any longerNick & JohnMegan, Joe & DanDerrick, about 5 min before he went to take a nap at 6:00 pm :)Megan & me - notice Derrick in the background, it is his signature moveKate & Megan

No comments: