Monday, July 21, 2008

Lunch with Celine

Sunday Tami, Carl, Carl's parents & I went up to the Santa Barabara area for a mini-sideways tour. We were just about an hour from Josh, Christiane & Celine so they met us for lunch at Patrick's Side Street Cafe in Los Olivos. What a wonderful lunch, great company, great wine & great food! I had the Dia Verde salad, yumm-o!


I will post more pictures later, they are still on another camera, but here are a few from the day. She has grown so much since I saw her just a few short weeks ago. Sadly it may be the last time I get to see them until Thanksgiving. I can only imagine how big she will be then.



1 comment:

Laura said...

I think she has grown! She might be walking by the time you see her again!! Glad you had a good lunch and got to be with family :)