Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hike in Rancho Palos Verdes

Just a mere 10 miles down the coast is a beautiful little town called Rancho Palos Verdes. There are unbelievable views into the ocean. We went a a little hike down the coast.



On our way we saw the cliffs off the coast.

Lots of surfers trying to ride the perfect wave.

Finding sea shells by the sea shore :)



If you listen closely you can hear the waves cause a rain stick affect. Also in the background is Syndey, she is such a cutie!


Steph, Tami & me on our way back up. We were a bit tired at this point but ready for some Jamba Juice!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Ahh...I want to be THERE! Those pictures of the coast are so beautiful. And I loved the video of the waves crashing! I still need to chat with Audra to see what we can plan! I know we're in the same town, but we're so busy!!