Friday, May 15, 2009

It's official, you can call me Dr. Heptig :)

It has only taken 2 weeks but here are pictures from my graduation. It was a whirlwind day for sure. I can't believe how fast it went and how smoothly. Enjoy them.

At the pre-receptionGabi, me & Amy Me & TraciMe & MeganOne of my favorite instructors - Dr. Freddy Chang - he is in his 70s and still working full-time!At the Church - me, Erin & TangeeDownstairs getting ready to get in our HOT regalia - me, Sara & JillKU grads - and yes still my friends - Ben, Erin & MattLauren & meKaren & me - All ready!Walking down to my seat - I am pretty nervous at this point - praying I will not fall
Getting hooded
Getting my diploma!At my seat trying to pay attention

Outside the church - The graduating class of 2009! Can you find me?There I am!Tangee and me in our hoodsConnie, Tangee, me & ErinMe with my proud parents

Cooling off downstairs - those robes were hot! TN folk - Tangee & Adam
Me & my suite mate Carolyn Outside of my school for the final time - for a while at least :)I love this picture!

No comments: