Monday, May 4, 2009

2nd Annual Canoe trip

The last weekend of April I went on the 3rd Annual Canoe trip in St. Joe, AR, it was the 2nd year I attended. I have been meaning to post pictures but with the craziness of last week I didn't take the time. I can't believe how fast the weekend went. We got to the camp site Friday around 5 and had a great time around the campfire that night. Saturday we woke up early, made breakfast & got to the canoe rental place around 9. They bused us to the drop off site where we floated for 10 miles. It was an easy float b/c the water was flowing pretty nicely. Sunday was a sad day, I would compare it to Sunday of Bluegrass, everyone packing up and going their different ways. I hope I can make this an annual trip.

Artistic picture of all the canoes & the one kayak
Floaters!
Joe and his cousins - Jonathan, John & MattMe & MeganGetting ready to take a bath in the river - yes it was ccccoooollld!This wasn't even the whole group! Megan & Joe on their yellow canoeCute little Joleen - look at her view!Me and my canoe partner SarahJohn taking a little nap after getting back to the campsiteCrystal & JessicaSistas - Megan & JoleenMe & Joleen Angie (Joe's sister), Me & John (Joe's cousin)Angie, Joe & JohnAround the campfire

No comments: