Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Awards Banquet

Thursday, April 30th, was the beginning of the graduation mayhem with the SCO Annual Awards Banquet. I didn't get an award but did get mentioned for being sassy, figures. It was great to get to see all my classmates in one room b/c graduation day was crazy! My mom was in charge of my camera; I found out she could totally make it in the paparazzi world.

This is Tangee, me & Erin
Me with my proud parents
Me & Megan Me & LeahMe & Jill, my dinner table partner. And yes she is THAT tall :)2 of my favorite guys, Dr. Duncan (aka Jason) & Dr. Lievens Me, Erin & JillMy 3rd year clinic instructor, fellow Dodgers fan & friend, Jennifer Jones BURT! He was the first person I met in Memphis, and he is from KansasMe, Tangee & Connie (she is the queen of cakes!)Me & SaraMy class There I am!Dr. Newman, he is always asking if I am wearing new shoes :) and is totally surprised when I say no Lauren, Me & KarenJason, me, John & Karen (John & Karen are engaged)Me & Dr. BulmannMe, Natalie & Tangee

No comments: