Wednesday, November 25, 2009

300 and Thankful!

I can hardly believe it myself but this is my 300th post! Really makes me wonder what I have rambled on about for the last 299, either way I hope I have enlightened you or brightened your day at least once. If anyone has a favorite post that they can remember please leave a comment about it, or if you like particular kind of posts, i.e. lots of pictures, random videos, recipes...

I thought I would share some of the things I am most THANKFUL for in my life:

  • My health
  • My home
  • My family & friends, not sure what I would do without you. You all have supported me in some way or another, some more than others, over the years. I really relied a great deal on you especially in optometry school. And no this does not mean I am forever indebted to you and will give you free eyecare... Now if you helped pay for my school, that is another story :)
  • My education, watching "The Girl's Next Door" last night was evident of how important and lucky I am to have such a great education. But I do feel like I lost a few brain cells in the process...
  • My job, so happy to have a great place to work that appreciates me
  • My car is still running even if it is close to 130,000 miles, I don't want to fork over the $$ for a new/different one
  • Starbucks, I just wish there were as many of them as Walgreens
  • My shoe collection, let's be honest here... I love my shoes!
I have so many things to be thankful for. What are you thankful for?

No comments: