Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Last home game :(

Gosh, has it really been a week since my last post? I am a SLACKER! The past weekend was jam packed with activities. Friday night I went to the men's basketball game, where we won big time! Saturday was the very last home football game, one of the saddest days of the year :( We unfortunately lost the game but I had a great time tailgating and sitting in The EyeDoctors suite.

Here are the red velvet with white chocolate macadamia nut cookie dough cupcakes, there is cream cheese frosting & a vanilla powercat on top :) I heard they were great.
Me & Abigail
Here is my trainer, Abigail, devouring one of them :)My parents stopped by the tailgateMe with my parents, I am not sure why my dad looks scaredAudra & me
Cutest little wildcat fan - Jillian Ruth :)
Audra, Amber, Jillian & me
Lined up waiting to introduce the Seniors
Coach Snyder on the Jumbotron
BRING ON THE CATS!

No comments: