Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Night of pampering

Last Thursday Erin & I decided to treat ourselves to one last pedicure of the Winter season. We went to a new place in Memphis call the Nail Bar. I actually got a gift certificate from Julianne & Megan for my birthday and have been trying to a perfect time to use it, and if you saw my feet on Wednesday you would agree it was the perfect time :) It was one of the most amazing mani/pedi experiences I have had to date! My nails & toes looked great but on the of best things about it is that you get to drink while you are there, hence Nail BAR :) Another great thing is that they have a 3 day no chip policy and if your nails do chip they will fix them for free! What a deal. It is a good thing I did not found this little gem sooner b/c my bank account would be suffering.

Here are our first glasses of champagne, yes mine is the empty one, and our nail colors
Me in the oh so comfy pedi chair
Erin catching up on her gossip & enjoying the pedi too
They were playing Sex & the City that day. My fav!Here are our feet getting a final parafin wax, felt sooooo goooood!Thanks for going with me Erin! I really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

WOW! What a place that is!! I am not so much into manicures or pedicures but it looks like you had a wonderful time!!