Thursday, December 4, 2008

It is finished!!

Well its over with, National Boards Part 2. And let me tell you my brain is fried and I am a bit of a zombie. But not to worry I stopped and got a Sparks at the store and am about to drink it for some energy AND I have a bottle of champagne in the refrigerator with my name all over it! :) THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everyone who thought/prayed for me over the past couple of days (or in my family's case month!) I really appreciate it!

We had a very long lunch today. I was done with the second part of the test about 10:30 (there are 3 and the first one was yesterday). So we headed to Starbucks to refill from breakfast and then headed to one of the best burger places ever, Huey's. My favorite is the West Coast Burger with a Turkey patty, my mouth is watering just thinking about it again!


After that we had some time to kill so we just hung out in the activity room at the gym. I have included some pictures from the day.
And the best is yet to come, my class is getting together at Rio Loco downtown for a Boards after party. Look out margarita... Here I come!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hooray!! I'm so glad you've got that over with and can relax :)

Have a good time tonight.
LOVE YOU!