Sunday, December 21, 2008

New Music

Thank you to everyone who emailed me or commented on here regarding new music suggestions for working out. I am trying to add a few at a time, and still hoping to get an iTunes gift card in my stocking so I am trying to hold out, hard for me to do. Here are the songs I have added so far.

Fergie - Labels or Love
House of Pain - Jump around
Katy Perry - Hot N Cold
Kevin Rudolf & Lil Wayne - Let it Rock
Linkin Park - Shadow of the Day
Metro Station - Shake it
Rihanna - Shut Up and Drive
RUN-D.M.C. & Aerosmith - Walk This Way

I know a few of you suggested some OAR songs, of course I already have those on there, minus Crazy Game of Poker b/c my version is over 17 min long!!! Thank you again for the ideas, they are great. If there is anyone else who has suggestions please comment.

No comments: