Monday, September 15, 2008

A visit from Kendra

This weekend Kendra came to visit. We always have a great time no matter what we do, even if it is nothing. She works on Saturdays so she didn't make it into town until 6 but we got to go downtown and eat at Blue Fin (one of her favs) and crash a bachelorette party, those pictures are to come. Sunday we both slept to almost 10! Julianne made us a champagne breakfast and then we went to go see our friend Lindsay and her new baby boy, Henry who is 3 weeks old. And of course we had to stop by DSW... Kendra loves that place, and yes so do I :) We finished the weekend by an early dinner at Carabbas, such good food! Hopefully she will be coming back next weekend for Homecoming festivities & more fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how light your hair is getting! Still looks good. Is that the top from Skyla??
Damn, I want cookie dough cupcakes!

Christie's Endless Craze said...

I really wish I could get it cut again but I am trying to wait. It is the top from Skyla, I love it! Don't you have the recipe for CD cupcakes? :)

Anonymous said...

yes, I have the recipe, but I want someone to make them for me and bring them in a pretty pink box!

Christie's Endless Craze said...

See... Told you that you would miss me :)