Sunday, September 7, 2008

Great weekend

This weekend was perfect! Friday Erin & I went out for dinner at Le Chardonnay, excellent food & wine, we also met up with Natalie there. And for the first time in months I got to sleep in on a Saturday, felt so good. I finally got situated in my new room, pictures soon to follow. Jules & I cleaned the house, so therapeutic for me not sure about for her :) Then Saturday night Megan, Joe & Luke came over for tapas and wine. It was like old times on Walton (sniff, sniff). We all got a little over-served and had an ol' fashioned sleep over, Luke slept with me in my room and I got a nice little wake up call at 6:45 a.m. I got him out of bed and we laid in mine while he told me all about his dreams from the night. We all got up and went to breakfast and got back into the swing of a Sunday, aka shopping :) It was a great weekend back in Memphis. Can't wait for many more of them.

No comments: