Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fun at Rio!

This is a long overdue post. Last Friday we got out of clinic early so we could all attend the convocation/white coat ceremony at school. Of course we couldn't get out of there soon enough. I got done about 12:30 and had until 2:45 at Rio Loco before we had be at convocation. As you can see there were quite a few of us at Rio Loco. Convocation lasted even longer this year 2 1/2 hours! Was my butt tired of sitting and I was starting to get a headache too. So glad we had fun before it.

Kelsey, Kevin & Matt
Kyle & me One half of the table
No they are not a couple - Matt & John
The other half of the table

Tracy, Leah & Laurie
Like I said I only had a little over 2 hours so I had to make it worth my time!
me & my clinic buddy Wyatt
Happy birthday to Carolyn
TJ & Erin

3 comments:

Laura said...

Yea!! I can finally ready your blog from my mac :) Good work, Chica!

Looks like a good time!! I got my hair chopped tonight. I'll have to take a picture. It's an angled bob like yours, but I think shorter. Eek!

Christie's Endless Craze said...

I am totally jealous. My hair is just too long right now but trying to hold out. I bet I get it cut sooner than later :)

Anonymous said...

What are you trying to hold out for??? Me????? :)