Monday, June 23, 2008

Cali digs

So a few of you have requested pictures of Tami & Carl's house. I plan on doing a few rooms here and there. First I thought I would share with you my room. It is such a great room in the back of the house. And I just cleaned it today so it is nice and clean :) Not that it was really dirty before, b/c you know I am a bit of a neat freak but there was a ton of clean laundry that needed to be put away. This is my bed. Very nice a comfy but sometimes I kick in my sleep and hit the side of the bed up against the wall, ouch!

My very full dresser, TV & comfy recliner that serves as a catch all for my crap-ola during the week.

And the infamous wine fridge. Still a bit scared to ever pick anything out of it and accidentally open the $200+ bottle. I always ask which one to get first :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Ahh...so sweet! What a cute little room you have and HELL-O wine fridge!! Shouldn't everyone have one in their bedroom?!?! Thanks for sharing! I like to picture your space when I'm talking to you on the phone or thinking about you & wondering how you are :) I look forward to seeing more of you new home.

My friend is a cute little home away from home in CA! BUT I still miss you and can't wait for you to be just MINUTES away in a few months! LOVE YOU!!