Sunday, May 18, 2008

I have been tagged

Amber Tagged me so here are my responses :)

Five things on my to do list for today:

  1. Run - check

  2. Go to beach - check

  3. Get a tan - check

  4. Laundry - in progress

  5. Blog - check

Four Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  1. Pay off my debt & my parents'

  2. Move my family & friends to Heber Springs

  3. Buy a summer home in Hermosa Beach

  4. Open a high end practice

Three of my bad habits:

  1. Procrastination

  2. Striving for perfection

  3. Expecting everyone to be available when I want them to be

Five places I have lived:

  1. Concordia, KS

  2. Winfield, KS

  3. Manhattan, KS

  4. Memphis, TN

  5. Hermosa Beach, CA

Five jobs I have had:

  1. Sporting good clerk

  2. County appraiser

  3. Medical Tech

  4. Optician
  5. Optometrist!


No comments: