Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bargain-ista

If there is one thing I know how to do... it is shop! It is a gift that some have and some do not, I was blessed with this gift, although to my checking account it could be considered a curse. One of my favorite stores to browse in and pass the time is Tuesday Morning. If you remember I found my living room area rug there for super cheap! I went in there on this past Tuesday looking for a side table for my guest room but they didn't have anything that I liked. I did find these great buys... a set of 4 very charming wine glasses, a bamboo table runner, set of 3 kitchen towels, and a great silver platter.
The price tag lists the "regular" price and what their sale price is. As if their regular sale prices are not enough, all these items were on clearance and that day clearance was an extra 50% off! The original prices of these items totalled $137.00 and I paid $21 and change for all these things! That is nearly 85% off the original price. Not to shabby if I do say so myself. I am planning on going to the store in Topeka Thursday and see if I can find that side table. Wish me luck!

No comments: