Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Prayers for Baby Makoa

When I was in Hermosa Beach I was blessed by living across the street from the "B" family. At the time they had 2 of the most adorable kiddos ever. Seriously, Kaialani & Nainoa are breathtaking, not to mention sweet. On January 4th they added a new addition to their family, Makoa Garrett, Makoa means "fearless" in Hawaiian. Baby Makoa was small when he was born and had he and his family need a lot of support and prayers. Please take a moment during your busy day and say a prayer for Baby Makoa and his family. His dad, Lindsey had set up a blog giving daily updates on Makoa's progress. Please visit Baby Makoa's prayer blog.

2 comments:

laura mcpherson said...

I will certainly keep baby Makoa in my prayers. He is precious...and I'm sure a little fighter!

Missed you today! Hope you had a great time at the wedding :) Love the background!

christine madrid said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.