Friday, January 22, 2010

FEAR THE BEARD!

I have been really proud of the Kansas State Wildcats for playing their hearts out this basketball season. It seems to be a great bunch of guys who are just having fun, probably a lot to do with their success. I have been fortunate enough to go to many games... (Thanks Ken!) I love going to them, watching anything live is way better than watching it on TV, minus being able to pause the game and go to the bathroom. I especially love to watch Coach Martin, he is so... let's say animated. Every interview I read from one of the players always mentions how much they love and respect their coach, who they call just "Frank." Check out this picture of him after the game on Monday where we beat Texas!! GO CATS!!
After that awesome win Coach Martin was interviewed by Jim Rome. Click HERE to see the interview. One thing is for certain, Coach Martin is one class act and a smoooooth talker :)

No comments: