Sunday, June 20, 2010

Weekend Warriors

This weekend I was fortunate to have my family come and visit me... On Father's Day. And the best part is my parents helped me a TON around my house. One of the big projects was installing a ceiling fan in my living room that did not have any electrical wiring to it... So that meant that my Dad had to climb up into my hot attic and do some major work. It took about an hour and a half from start to finish, he is a master craftsman for sure!

The other major project was my flower garden in the front of my house. May parents got to my house before I did, so I didn't get a picture of all the weeds but this is how it looked like after my my weeded.
And AFTER!! What a difference. I can't wait for the flowers in front of my trellis to climb up it :)
My mom insisted on us being in the picture :)

No comments: