Friday, June 11, 2010

More lake time

This past weekend I was invited by my good friend Dina to come hang out with her at her lake house... duh, I jumped at the chance of course. I spent Saturday night, Sunday, Monday night and Tuesday soaking up some sun and having some quality girl time. So lucky to have such a wonderful friend, not to mention one with a wonderful 2nd home. It was a perfect little get away. I was able to visit with my Grandma who is in the hospital in the same town, did some light reading, caught up with some other friends, did some hiking and really got to work on my tan.

Here are some pictures of the shoreline & boat house.

Jack and his raw hide... Got really gross when this was wet!
Shot of Dina's great flowers, boat house & the cabin at the top of the hill.

SUNSET!!
Dina earned her fire badge that night :) I love the smell of campfire
The important things in life... Wine, music (iPod), sunsets and a friend to share it all with :)
Thank you Dina for a great time. I can't wait to spend more time with your and your amazing family. You guys have been so great to me through the years.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Looks like a great time!