Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Visiting Grandma

A couple weeks ago, my Dad and his siblings got together to help move my Grandma out of her apartment. She unfortunately suffered a fall last year and broke her pelvis, not hip, but pelvis. Since then she has been unable to live on her own and has moved into an assisted living community.

Sadly this is the first time I remember getting a picture of all my aunts and uncles in years. They are a loud, but loving, bunch. :)

Front: Joe (my dad), My beautiful Grandma, Uncle Bruce
Back: Aunt Connie, Uncle Tim, Aunt Lora, Uncle Kelly (my godfather)
And then my mom and Aunt Deb & Aunt Kathy stepped in.
I had to get a picture with my Grandma & little brother.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Great pics!! It's been a LONG time since I've seen pictures of all your dads family :) Love the one of you and Jeff with your grandma too! She is in my thoughts!