Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thank you!!

This post seems fitting for today... For years I have been admiring the old sewing machine that my Grandma has. I would always ask about it and she would always tell me that my Uncle Kelly was getting it. Well a few weeks ago when we were moving my Grandma out of her apartment, my Uncle Kelly informed me that he was giving ME the sewing machine. You can imagine how happy I was, not to mention shocked! I am not 100% of the history, I need to do some research, but I do know it is beautiful. Thank you Uncle Kelly for this beautiful gift and piece of our family's history. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE KELLY :)

3 comments:

Charlene said...

What a lovely piece. The gesture by your uncle is as beautiful as the piece.

Jules said...

Beautiful!

Laura said...

So beautiful!! My mom has one very similar to that. Family heirlooms are the best :)