Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wonderful weekend

And yet another great weekend... I didn't have to work, which always makes things nice. I woke up and enjoyed some coffee, went on a nice leisurely run and then came back to bake some cookies, will post that later!

The afternoon started off with a great lunch at Rockabelly and followed by a brewery tour at Tallgrasss Brewery. Highly recommend a tour if you have not been. They have some great brews. I think this one has a funny name but an awesome taste.
At Tallgrass they can their beers b/c it keeps 100% of the light out and cans are much lighter and easier to recycle than glass.

After the tour I had dinner at Coco Bolos, yet another local favorite and then headed down to Moro street to see the Kansas State Marching Band play and met up with some more friends.
The Weber's - Annie, Lucy & Brian. Lucy was NOT a fan of Willie the Wildcat.

Owen and me
Kimmie, Abigail, Willie, Annie & me
At Tubby's having a few cocktails
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil :)

No comments: