Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pure laziness... No other excuse

I have been a total blog slack this past month. I have not been taking pictures like normal and I really don't like to post a blog without a picture.

Last weekend my girls from home came up to visit. The last time we were all together was in January for our birthdays, so this trip was long over due. Here we are before heading to "Eat Pray Love". I had just finished the book a few days earlier, it was a decent book but the movie did not impress me in the least. After the movie we came back to my house and continued eating, it is kind of our thing :) Here is the shrimp I quickly whipped up.

And our favorite, dip in bread. Thanks to Megan for bringing it. YUM!
Audra & I enjoying our summer beers
Sunday morning we went to a breakfast place that I have heard amazing things about but had not been able to experience. We had about a 30 min wait but it was so worth it! I will be taking all my guests to The Chef from here on out. I had the buenos dias frittata and enjoyed every bite.
It was a beautiful morning so we were happy to wait for our table outside
I will have to post recipes later this week from our food. I am certainly excited for football season to get here and see some of these same girls on a regular basis. Thanks for coming to visit me girls.

No comments: