Friday, October 2, 2009

Quickie in CA

It is hard to believe that it was almost 2 weeks ago that I left for my mini vacation to Southern California. I found a great little secret and could not resist to take the trip. I found out that American Airlines is flying twice a day in and out of Manhattan (the little apple). I found round trip airfare for $250! I did have a layover in Dallas but still... I love the 5 minute commute to the airport instead of the normal 2 hour drive to Wichita or Kansas City, both of which have flights for the same price or more.

It just so happened that my precious Kansas State Wildcats were playing UCLA at the Rose Bowl that very same weekend. It was meant to be for sure!

Here is the awesome Rose Bowl. It was gorgeous but I still prefer Bill Snyder Stadium... Best acoustics ever!
2 Kansas girls reunited in CA! Go CATS! With my friend Tyler at the game
Krista, Tami & Melanie at the beachWatching Monday night football at Saint Rocke

No comments: