Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Santa Barbara

Here are a few more pictures from my California adventure. These are taken in Santa Barbara the last weekend I was there. We went to watch the Lanakila Outrigger Canoe races, it was the State Championship. Such a beautiful day filled with lots of sun & fun.

Gorgeous scenery-----
Here are the outrigger canoes -- trying to take an artistic shot One of the Lanakila boats - Ty is on the very left & Carl is 3rd from the left Me & Tami Katie (daughter of family friend), Tami & Boomer The boys were getting too much sun so James (left) & Ty (right) had to cover up
In the beer garden after all the races - Ty's boat got 1st place!Tami & Carl -- I think they get the cutest couple award :)At Sharkeez in Santa Barbara relaxingMe & TyCarl & Tami --- Tam was working it for the camera :)


I was very sad to leave SB and California all together. It was one of the best trips ever, could have been for the fact that I did not have to worry about any studying or national board tests, or it could have been the great people I was with, yeah that is probably it :)

1 comment:

Sara said...

Looks like you had a great time! It's ever so pretty there.