Sunday, August 23, 2009

Annual BBQ

This weekend was the annual Hittle BBQ, I think it has been happening for 4-5 years now but I have never gotten to attend b/c I was 8 hrs away. I have been told it has gotten "more tame" as the years have gone by, and if this year was tame I would be afraid to see what it was like before... It was a great time and I got to catch up with some great friends, always a bonus. Here are a few pictures from it.


Here is Laura and me at the start of the fun
Laura and her hubby JustinHow many people does it take to fly a kite? Okay maybe everyone is trying to keep track of all the kiddos Grant scaling the boulders :)Lydia, Dan & Callie (look at those curls!)Justin showing his dad how to fly a kiteBarrett... What a cutie!Jeff & Kane dragging, I mean helping, Lydia down the stairsShe was a crack up, I think she was on sensory overload with all her friends Lydia & Barrett taking a break to have a snack

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the post! I laughed out loud--and it really has gotten tamer :) (at least for me) thanks for making the trip to hang out with us...love ya..have a great week!

Amber said...

Wish we could have been there. Looks like a fun time.

laura mcpherson said...

If the BFE's aren't holding each others hair back so they can puke...it's gotten tamer :) I guess one of these years we'll have to have a "kid free" party, so we can all kick back and enjoy! Thanks for coming down...and thanks for the salsa! We love it!

See you soon~