Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am on a boat!

Seems hard to believe to me that a week ago I was in sunny California. Carl, Tami's husband, paddles with the Lanakila outrigger canoe team on Tuesday, Thursday & Saturdays. One of the guys that paddles with him has a boat (a yacht actually that sleeps 17!) and he hosted the 3rd birthday party for Al, a member of the team, that was celebrating his 70th birthday that week. Let me tell you the Lanakila group really knows how to party! The yacht was incredible and I am pretty sure it was bigger than my house! We had a lot of fun on it and here are 2 pictures... I told you I didn't take many pictures.

Mike, Ty, me & Chris in the kitchen eating area having fun. Notice how "sunkissed" I am :) That is what happens when you fall asleep on the beach, even if it is overcast...
This was a shot of the yacht from where we ate breakfast Sunday morning in Santa Barbara, it was going back to South Bay. The thing is HUGE! Notice the smaller boat on the back of it... Ridiculous...

No comments: