Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Today is my LITTLE brother's birthday :) I say little, but he is beginning to tower above me more everyday. We are having a party for him, along side the Super bowl, so today I am trying to cook all his favorite things, pretty much anything with bacon, cheese, chips & salt! I am going to make him some special cupcakes too. I will try to get some pictures of them.

This is Jeff in 2007 at Ashley's graduation party. He loves my Oliver Peoples Suns...And this is just this past Christmas. Like I said, he is getting pretty tall! And no the angel is not on his head, but on the tree :)Happy Birthday buddy! I hope you like your gift I got you. I have a feeling you will :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe that he is 17 already. I still remember our pestering little brother, especially when I could take him when we rough housed. Now he is nearly 6'4" but he will always be our "little" brother