Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Alive!

It has been a few days since I last blogged. Just wanted you all to know that I am alive, just tired. I have not gotten used to the early wake up call yet but I know I will in due time. I have really enjoyed the VA thus far. I got to see my first 3 patients all by myself today :) My preceptor is awesome and it is so nice to have a buddy with me from school. I am pretty excited about Thursday b/c today I went out and bought some scrubs, yeap that is right, we can wear scrubs and tennis shoes! I didn't think I would but after getting up today the thought of putting them on instead of my clinic attire and heals sounded pretty good. I hope to blog a bit more this weekend when I have more time. Until then, take care!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i've NEVER heard you complain about getting up early?! I thought you were a morning person?!