Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goodbye 2008, hello 2009!

2008 has been a good year. Here are some reasons why:

  • Babies - I have been blessed with many babies being born, luckily none were mine, and I have especially enjoyed getting to see them grow up through pictures and visits.
  • The beach - I lived with Tami & Carl in Hermosa Beach during the summer, and loved every minute of it.
  • Resolutions - I actually kept my NY resolution last year, to run a 5k.
  • lbs - I have successfully lost a few lbs and have kept them off, partly thanks to the 5k.
  • SCO - I finished my last day of working at SCO ever.

Here are some reasons why 2009 is going to be an amazing year!

  • Closer to home - I am living in Winfield until May so I will be able to spend more time with my family and friends that live in KS that I have missed so dearly.
  • Graduation - I will be graduating May 1, 2009. If you scroll down the page you will see exactly how many days that is from right now!
  • Job - I will finally be out of school and getting an actually job, one that pays!
  • More babies - They just keep coming and I love it!

There are many more reasons I am sure that 2009 is going to kick bootie. I hope that everyone had a safe and happy new years. I spent my NYE in Manhattan at The Little Apple New Years Eve Ball Drop with my friends Barry & Dina. I will post pictures later so stay tuned!

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy 2009!! This will be such an exciting year for you :)

I'm glad you had a good time in the Little Apple. Looks like fun. I can't wait to see pictures and hear more about it. See you soon!