Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Lydia Grace!

It was 1 year ago today that Lydia Grace blessed us with her presence in the world. I am blessed to have so many nieces and a nephew, not by blood, but by heart. It has been a joy to see her grow up and start to play with all the other little ones around. I wish I could be there for her party today but yet again I am stuck in Memphis. I can't wait to see pictures of her diving into her cake! I love you Lydia!
1 day old - of course she had a K-State hate on in the hospital!

Holding Lydia for the first time

I just love these pictures of her in a field of sunflowers. Her expressions are too cute!
This is a video of Lydia just a day old. You can here her "coo" if you listen real close.

1 comment:

Laura said...

So sweet! I will give her a birthday kiss for you today. We'll miss you at the party.

Love you~