Monday, August 4, 2008

Favorite Things

Thought I would share with you some of my favorite things, these include object & places but not people b/c I could not even begin to list those. These are listed in no particular order.

1. Hermosa Beach

2. Jewelry - I got this necklace this summer and I love it, white gold & 1/2 carat of diamonds.
3. SHOES! Anyone who knows me knows that I love shoes. The top picture is of my newest pair of running shoes & the bottom picture is of my favorite dress shoes (so sassy), they make going into work not feel like work!
4. Lounging the the yard
5. Sunglasses, not only a fashion accessory but a medical necessity to protect those precious eyes & prevent wrinkles!
6. My iPod. Not sure how I would have gotten thru long study sessions without it and recently thru long runs.

No comments: